Monday, April 4, 2011

Cornerstone Paper Crafts


I love shopping on the internet. I love the convenience, the variety, and have I mentioned the convenience? The thing I don’t always love about shopping online is that it’s faceless. You have no way to know if you’re supporting a large multinational corporation, or a single mom of five with your business.


Well Cornerstone Paper Crafts has a face, and that face is Maevan. I’ve spent some time talking to Maevan, and I can tell you she is as vibrant, interesting, and whimsical as the beautiful papers she sells at Cornerstone. I love when I get to combine shopping indie with shopping online. Convenience that sooth my conscience is a beautiful thing, and so is this paper! Check out Maevan’s beautiful shop at http://cornerstonepapercrafts.com/.

No comments: